- How can we bring a hospital back to our community?
- How can we get true universal healthcare?
Come Join the Discussion!
What: ST. VINCENT’S COMMUNITY ASSEMBLY
When: Tuesday, January 31st at 6pm
Where: LGBT Center, 208 West 13th Street (between 7th and 8th Avenues)
Details: A consensus-based conversation facilitated by HEALTHCARE FOR THE 99%, An OCCUPY WALL STREET working group
HEALTHCARE IS A HUMAN RIGHT
• FIGHT! For a hospital in this community
• FIGHT! Against systemic hospital closings all over New York City
• FIGHT! For affordable, comprehensive, high-quality healthcare for all