Lots going on this Thursday, November 17th! Tens of thousands of New Yorkers will be taking the streets in all 5 boroughs! Here are ways to get involved in general and with some specific healthcare actions:
Breakfast: 7am – Shut Down Wall Street (details here)
Lunch: 1pm – Join the activists fighting to save St Vincent’s Hospital
- When: 1pm – 1:30pm
- What: Speak-Out and Die-In
- Where: Corner of 11th Street and 7th Avenue South (in front of the old Emergency Room)
- 3pm March to Union Square to join the OWS Speakout
Dinner: 5pm – Rally at Foley Square
- March with Healthcare for the 99%!
- Meet-Up Point: 125 Worth St at the Department of Health and Human Services
- Meeting Time: between 4:30pm and 5pm.
- Wear your white coats, scrubs, bring signs! Then, we’ll march together to the huge demonstration at Foley Square.
Here is a Full list of actions for November 17th.